I didn’t necessarily like being pregnant but looking back I do miss many aspects as listed in this blog entry! I think I’m too controlling and I just didn’t know what to expect. Maybe my next pregnancy I can enjoy it more.
I loved being pregnant. My sweetness is only four months old and I already want to be pregnant again! I also love being a mommy, and I definitely want to do it all again.
There were some cruddy parts of pregnancy, of course. But here’s a list of my 10 fave parts of being preggers!
1. Baby kicks.
2. Getting huge…and being totally ok with it!
3. Clear skin!
4. You can use it as an excuse to get out of a speeding ticket.
5. In fact, you can use it to get out of, or to get away with, anything!
6. People will do anything you ask of them, because you’re huge and incapable…or at least, that’s what you’re leading them to believe.
7. You can eat the things that you normally sneak, because they’re just plain weird…rice crispy cereal with chocolate milk, anyone? Hey, it’s okay! You’re pregnant!
View original post 72 more words