Thank you The Champa Tree for the Blog Tour Nomination. I’m really bad at checking my notifications at times but I was so excited to see that you thought of me! I love her blog and site; as it always has fun, good information on it! She really encompasses many aspects of motherhood and family! I hope I get this right!
- Compose a one-time post on a specific Monday: I just so happened to check this and if I’m correct today is a Monday!!! 🙂 Score!
- Give them the rules and a specific Monday to post by: Please feel free to reply whenever you can. I know it is supposed to be on a Monday, but if you are anything like me you lose track of days and we are all busy! I understand!
- Pass the tour on up to four other bloggers: I find that I nominate the same people over and over. So I’m going to switch it up a bit. I nominate everyone that reads this! If you accept and complete this please let me know so I can learn about you and maybe find new blogs to fall in love with!
- Answer four questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do: Read below….
1. WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON AT THE MOMENT- Currently I’m not working on too much. I’m a stay at home mom so my days are filled with keeping my household in tip top shape. I’m really focusing on my health and fitness. I’m currently following IIFYM for my eating habits and exercising a minimum of 4 times a week.
2. HOW DOES YOUR WORK DIFFER FROM OTHERS IN YOUR GENRE- I read a lot of blogs that are very informative and successful in terms of using their blogs for income/work. I on the other hand simple write from my heart about my journey and life as a mother, wife, woman. I’m not a professional writer nor to I boast that I’m any good at it but I feel that by writing how I feeling helps me stay sane. I don’t interact with many adults during the day so this gives me a chance to connect with others who share similar as well as different experiences.
3. WHY DO YOU WRITE OR CREATE WHAT YOU DO– To keep memories to look back on. To learn from what I have experienced. Like I mentioned above to stay sane. I need to get better and taking the time to write as I am continuously thinking about things I want to remember or share but somehow I always get busy with something else!
4. HOW DOES YOUR WRITING/CREATIVE PROCESS WORK– I don’t think I have a process. I write when I write. Nothing is prepared or edited. I just write. My blog entries are probably sometimes hard to read because I just sit with my laptop and type as I think about things. I can tend to be a little scatter-brain with my thoughts. 🙂 But that’s just how I am!
Thank you again for the nomination and again I nominate everyone who takes the time to read this! Enjoy!